Femto Lasik and Refractive Surgery
- Treatment of Myopia and Astigmatism using PRK,LASIK, FemtoLasik
- Treatment of cases of high Myopia by Intraocular lens Implantation
- Treatment of cases of Keratoconus by Corneal Collagen Cross Linking and Intrastromal ring segments and Intacs
- Treatment of cases of Resistance Corneal Ulcers
- Management of Glaucoma by Laser and Medical Treatment
- Management of Cataracts by surgery or Phacoemulsification
- Management of Diabetic Retinopathy by retinal laser and Intravitreal Injection of Drugs
Retina sub specialty services
- Diagnosis of retinal diseases by ocular ultrasonography, fluorescein angiography and the new stat of the art OCT machine that measures the retinal center thickness in diabetic patients.
- Treatment of retinal diseases secondary to diabetes and retinal vein thrombosis using Argon Laser photocoagulation and intra vitreal injection of the FDA approved medications and recently by implantation of retina devices.
General ophthalmology services
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataract with intraocular lens power calculation and implantation using sutured or sutureless cataract extraction technologies.
- Diagnosis of glaucoma by measuring the intraocular pressure, visual field testing and the new state of the art OCT that measures the retinal nerve fiber layer thickness for very early diagnosis of glaucoma disease.
- Treatment of glaucoma by selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) whenever indicated for patients with glaucoma of open angle type, to avoid the use or decrease the number of eye drops needed.
- Diagnosis and treatment of corneal ulcers, corneal infections and corneal inflammations secondary to contact lens use.
- Treatment of eyelid diseases, conjunctival diseases and lacrimal system disorders either medically by giving eye medications or surgically by doing the needed surgical procedure.
- Diagnosis of optic nerve diseases such as papilledema in patient with chronic headache secondary to brain tumors or increased pressure inside the head.
Dr. Ayman Ahmed Hasan